It's been almost an entire year since I've blogged! I have a new design, a new title, and I've archieved my entire old blog to another location that I will likely just keep tucked away for my own personal reference. Here's to starting new!
So much has changed over the past year for us that I don't even know where to begin! I know some of y'all are friends with me on facebook or Instagram so you've been kept up to date with recent events. This past year has been an emotional roller coaster with extreme highs and extreme lows.
My journey with Olivia went back to places, feelings, and fears I thought I would never experience again with her. Life is so precious and having Olivia still with me today is a constant reminder to not to take ANYTHING for granted, that in a blink-of-an-eye everything we have and love can be stripped from us.
Here is a brief recap of the past year since I last blogged. I will do posts on each topic but in the meantime...
My last post in March 2014 talked about our engagement, getting two new puppies, and riding Olivia for one of the first times
- Most of the summer was spent wedding planning, potty & house training our two pups, and lake time on my parents new house boat.
- I became an active volunteer for a local pet rescue organization in which I am still active in.
- We got married on September 6th and honeymooned in Jamaica for a week.
- On Thanksgiving morning, the farm where Olivia has lived since she was 5 months old caught fire, claiming 18 lives; 15 horses, 2 miniature companion donkies, and one dog.
- During the month of December, Olivia spent 4 weeks fighting for her life in two different equine clinics.
- January and February of the new year has been spent rebuilding Olivia's health